Thursday, September 10, 2009

Does This Look Like a Spam Blog?

Hi Friends,
I was just notified by Blogger that this blog is a suspected spam blog. I had to submit a request for a human review (apparently, the initial scan is performed by a robot with the intelligence of Glen Beck), and I guess I passed the test, because I seem to be back in business. But just in case I get locked out and they slap manacles on Indigenous Boats, please inform Blogger that this blog is not spam, and that you are a real human reader who doesn't object to its content.
Many thanks,
Bob

3 comments:

  1. Definately not spam....A highly interesting blog. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely not spam. Really interesting stuff.

    Morgan Saletta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Morgan. I apologize for not posting in several weeks. Very busy, but I haven't given up on it -- hope to be back soon.
    Bob

    ReplyDelete